Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, August 21, 2006

Boston report + good news

Boston is, once again, mine. Though I did not manage to make it to Quality India (both a real restaurant and fucking fantastic food), everything else is mine once more. That lovely feeling of being in Boston, hanging out with my two favorite Bostonians ever, and getting over the fact that they're actually getting hitched, all of these are great things. And, of course, I ate teh good foodxor. I love Vietnam and the food that hails from there. Generally I just feel much better. I blame my newly betrothed and soon to be wed friends for my better feeling, even considering that they both were recovering from a horrible malady known as viral meningitis. That's worse than it sounds, mostly because if it was bacterial meningitis (the one you're probably remembering right now) they would either be in the hospital or dead by now. Regardless (if you speak the word irregardless in my presence, your soul will be mine), I had a swell time with my buds and I'm in a happy mood. The drinking plus mussels plus drugs of this evening have a little to do with that, but whatever... I love Boston.

Good news: she's gone. Moved out. Proved earlier suspicions, thoroughly denied, to be nothing more than true. I feel better. Everything else is wasted typing. Like that. And that. And that. And that ad nauseum. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home