Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Book watch:

As you may or may not know, I have three essentially finished novels written. I've been waiting on an editor to get the time back to be able to edit my book and that's finally happened. I'm geeking out here, but he both likes my book and is already deciding which publishers he's going to personally recommend my book to. How fucking sweet is that? I knew being patient would ultimately pay off. And now my favorite bookstore owner in the world is going to get to drink his burbon! That's a treat right there too. So anyway, me = geek. But whenever it is I have new news on the potential publishing status of my book, I'm sure to post it here. Glee!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::laughter:: You're being a geek, yes. But it's cute.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home