Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Lack of updates...

The reason I have not been doing any updating here lately is because of my new obsession: I am outlining my next book and I'm really getting involved in it. Obviously this is taking most of my writing energy and putting it in one place, but such is life. I'm sure I'll blog more when things happen in my life that I want to blog about, but for now, I'm writing teh bookxor. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home