Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Continuing the trend... creepy

Tonight was interesting on many levels. For one, I drank scotch all night, so there's a good starting point. Second, even though I thought I would not, I got to see tall dark and sexy this evening, dressed to the mother fucking nines, which was nice, since he's had the plague for like weeks now. And, as it was a party, I was social for hours for the second damn night in a row! And enjoyed it. Weird.

But wait! It gets better. I had a vague worry that perhaps xgf might show up to this party, and though it seemed very unlikely, I really didn't want to have to deal with such a situation. Instead of xgf, I ran into a totally different ex-girlfriend. Normally, me + any ex-girlfriend = discomfort galore. This time? I ended up chatting with her and her boyfriend for most of the evening. Granted, I didn't spend as much time meeting new people as talking to people I already knew, but still, it's more social than I'm used to, so I'm obviously getting better. Obviously even to me at this point.

Now it's 3AM and I really probably shouldn't have just played Mercenaries for half an hour, but somehow I just couldn't leave the seven of clubs well enough alone. So as I slip into my chemically induced coma (perhaps the seventh time I've used that phrase today), at least I can happily remember putting bullet holes in everyone but my goddamn target. Woo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home