Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Last clove

Well, I just smoked my last clove from the second pack. While I do have a vague interest in buying more, there's something that I'd need to overcome to get more cloves: I am very lazy. So I'm done smoking again. That was... what? Less than two weeks smoking? And just two packs. Ha! Take that addictive substance! But I do have a good portion of lighter fluid left... I should think of something interesting to do with that... :)

I promise I won't burn my house down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home