Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Outline complete

Well, it took a couple weeks and 34 pages, but I've finally finished outlining my new book. I'm guestimating, without major deviations from the outline, that I'll have around a 450 page book when I'm finished writing. That's in a word document. I may have to cut the fucker in half for actual books, but I'm not worrying about that now. Now it's time to start writing. This should be fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home