Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Friday, July 28, 2006

WTF

Ok, so I couldn't post this earlier because I actually had to like work today, but here it is late. I was driving along, off to Between Books, when I found this guy standing on the side of the road with his pickup truck. Problem? His pickup truck was missing a wheel. I mean like totally missing. Not like he was driving along and the wheel disintigrated, but like the wheel, plus hubcap, plus the rim, all entirely missing. How in the holy hell does this happen? I mean, what possible scenario could there be that you're driving down Naamans road and your wheel is just gone? It didn't even fucking roll away! I looked around! It was just fucking gone! On the way back to work I saw a police officer on the scene. The cop looked just as confused as me! I'm very confused still. WHERE THE FUCK DID THAT GUY'S WHEEL GO?

So that was my day driving to buy books. How was your day? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home