Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

It finally happened...

That's right, my sister and her fiance bought a house in my neighborhood. They're now one block over from me. This means I have a dog to borrow with which to pick up chicks, people I can strong arm into mowing my lawn and other such yardwork, and I have a new drinking buddy! Granted, my sister isn't moving in just yet, just the fiance, but that works out good for me since we get along fine.

The Gaelic Wookie and I had been jonesing for some all you can eat crab for a couplea weeks now, and last night, in honor of the new neighbors, we got our excuse to go stuff ourselves with lovely crab goodness. I managed to annoy my new neighbors by buying them dinner, but hey! What are older brothers good for if not finding ways to make buying you dinner an irritating experience?

As I explained to my soon to be brother in law, I believe in the golden rule in combination with what goes around comes around. So be nice and you'll get nice in return. Most people are quite keen on being nice to people who are nice to them. Recent experience has proven that not everyone views repaying nice with nice as a good idea, but aside from some people I'd rather not think about, being nice works out well for me, so I'm not going to stop it. Besides, if I'm lucky, the next time nice comes around to me, it will involved all you can eat crabs... mmmmmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home