Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Friday, August 11, 2006

Pain update.

Well, I'm not in as much pain as I was expecting. Yes, there is pain (and throbbing, let's not forget the throbbing), but at least I can walk up stairs and type without too much difficulty. The problem now is bruises: there aren't enough of them. What I mean is that instead of bruises I have lovely burst capillaries on my arms and legs and not so much bruising. This likely means that the bruises aren't going to show up until later and then they'll be huge lumpy things. That'll be swell. Oh well, no pain, no gain. The bruises will either keep the ladies away, and therefore keep up the status quo, or they might wander over and ask my just what in the hell is wrong with me. That'll be a fun explanation. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home