Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, August 14, 2006

Physical pain in preferable to mental pain

That's right, another night of Kung Fu, another night of pain. Oddly, another night where my Sifu commented that he was pleased with my performance of my form. Clearly I'm doing something right. My mind is very unpleasant right now. Not because of the praise, just the usual. Hopefully this little relapse of bitter irritation is temporary. My guess is going to Boston will really help me feel better. My two now nearly married friends have never failed to help me feel better, via food, beer, and just generally being two of my favorite people alive. Just getting the hell out of dodge for a weekend should be nice.

That is, it should be nice if I can actually get onto an airplane on Friday in some reasonable amount of time. Theoretically the waits at PHL aren't bad, but I am skeptical. On the other hand, I don't want to wait in line for two hours and then miss my flight. That would piss me off intensely. So likely I'll be at the damn airport way before I have to be. Hopefully the nice people at the airport will tell me I don't have to be that psychotic about it, but who knows?

Oh yeah, and I can't tape Future Weapons or Eureka because I like House. Goddammit. Come on physical pain! Make me forget I can't watch shows I like because of goddamn networks starting shows late and early!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home