Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, September 04, 2006

ECW!

There's something very satisfying about watching large men smashing other large men through tables, be they on fire or not. Me and tgw had a excitement filled day, I tell you what. After taming the great cholorofiend that was his backyard, we took a break before he destroyed me 49-13 in Madden and then followed that up with a nice set of ECW hardcore matches. There are many scary men involved in ECW, but the Sandman is still by far the worst to my mind. He's a huge, beer bellied, man from Utah, and he's never far from his "singapore cane", which he uses to great amusement. Well, not for the people he's hitting, but so what? I think it's great. There are some fantastically skanky women too, but the main thrust (cough) of this evening was large men savagely beating one another. And you know what? It was freaking great. I'm not saying I'm quite ready to get totally into professional wrestling here, but watching ECW from time to time? Fantastic.

1 Comments:

Blogger anonymous educator said...

You know you will be an addict in about four weeks

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home