Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

another odd thought

Why the hell am I so fucking obsessed with necromancers and the undead? I don't know what's wrong with me (in this particular regard), but it's definitely something. I have actually actively considered the zombie apocolypse that is coming; I would kill to have the power to raise the dead; I would really enjoy having my own zombie army. What gives? I really don't know why I like all these ideas so much, but gosh darn it, I do.

This gives rise to a very interesting question... Should I talk to my therapist about this? I mean, she definitely knows I'm a little wacky. A lot wacky even. And she knows I'm strange and write fantasy stories. But the concept of actually talking to my therapist about literally wanting to be able to raise the dead might make even her even thinking head explode.

I don't think I'm actually going to talk to her about it, as it doesn't really have a single goddamn thing to do with anxiety, but maybe around Halloween I'll bring it up. Just because. Hey, for me this is almost normal. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home