Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

juxtaposition

So I'm wearing an interesting pair of clothing items. Why is this worth mentioning? Because I'm weird. Anyways, I'm wearing the shirt I used to wear only when I was depressed: my Nny (Johnny the Homicidal Maniac) shirt with Nny's eyes downcast holding two large hooked daggers. At some point I decided to just like my shirt, but it's the darkest, most evil looking shirt I own. What's so amusing? I'm wearing my Spongebob pants. So black death shirt and bright yellow Spongebob pants. Somehow this is incredibly amusing to me. Anyway, I'm going to attempt sleep early tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home