Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

this is ridiculous

I came down here, way past my bed-time, feeling maudlin and depressed and attempted to bare my soul on my blog. That didn't happen. Sad part is I was getting all emotional because of a particularly good yet depressing episode of Scrubs. Yes, TV has led me to this. Anyway, the outpouring of emotion that has, thus far, not happened, has given way to a much stronger power: irritation. So fuck this, I'm going back to bed. But before I go...

I deleted some posts. Tonight was the realization that leaving those posts alone wasn't helping anyone, least of all me. It's rather egotistical of me to think that this will actually help either me or she who the posts involved, but the important part is that they're gone. It's not much, but it's something, and maybe, maybe, I'll finally be able to let go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home