Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

publisher!

Fantasist Enterprises is the publisher that is currently considering (or is at least in possession of) my first book. I just recently found that out so I poked around. While poking I found this: Paper Blossoms, Sharpened Steel. Something about coming up with a story in ancient Asia sounded like fun. I came up with an idea within about five minutes, and then had a brilliant thought: is this actually a good idea? Is it somehow unkosher to have two things submitted to a publisher? FBO said resoundingly "DO IT!" So now I'm studying up on Dragon Style Kung Fu, Ng Mui, and the Henan Shaolin Temple. More than that I won't say for now. But the possibility of more my stuff being published couldn't hurt, right? Damn straight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home