Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

More on drugs

Well, it's official: I am upgrading my drugs. Lately, as I've slowly been getting rid of the Wellbutrin/Buproprion, I've felt a bit down, under the weather, depressed really. It makes a certain kind of sense that as I'm removing the anti-depressant from my system that I would feel a bit more depressed, right? That's what I suspected, but I also wondered if my decrease in that particular drug would also affect the other two (Lorazepam and Seroquel).

For the past couple of months I've been having trouble sleeping again. Not much trouble, mind you, but enough that I wondered if I should be increasing my Seroquel again. The past two weeks were particularly bad for my sleep for any number of reasons, and last night I decided it was time to take a dose and a half to see what effect, if any, it would have on my sleep. I went to sleep late while still getting up at the normal time and felt more refreshed this morning than I've felt in probably months. Yeah, it's long past time to upgrade my Seroquel.

Lorazepam on the other hand, I am not entirely sure about. I seems like it's logical to increase that as my Wellbutrin decreases to account for the difference of drugs in my system. But drugs don't necessarily work the way we might expect them too something with which I am all too familiar. I will be talking to Herr psychiatrist about this, and probably increasing the drugs just to be safe, but I will keep an open mind when I talk to the guy. There's no question that I won't leave without a bigger Seroquel perscription, but maybe the Lorazepam I can leave alone. We'll just have to see.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought you were dead man!! UPDATE!!!

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home