Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Legal Absinthe?!?

Meet Lucid. This drink, with a wicked cool bottle if you ask me, will be ostensibly authentic absinthe and totally legal in the states. I've always carefully hoarded my absinthe, never really being sure when I would spend the time and effort to get another bottle. If I can just go buy some at the damn liquor store, I'll be a very happy man. I see absinthe parties in my future...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home