Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, March 12, 2007

Yay windows!

For those of you paying attention, I don't normally use proper names of just about anything while I'm blathering on here. The way I see it, I really just don't want to truly publicly air anything here with names intact. That level of anonymity just lets me feel a tiny smidgen better about blogging out in the wilds of the Internet. However, I have come across a situation where I cannot hold in the name because, frankly, I'm so bloody impressed.

Castle Windows, the company installing my windows, every single one in the house all at once in an estimated 6 hours, fucking rules. Aside from being cheaper than anywhere else I looked at windows by quite a bit, and from having a far better work guarantee than any other company I looked at, they're installing my windows a good month ahead of schedule. I was worried that the timing might give me a problem with my sister's wedding in April. Instead, my windows are being installed this weekend! Unbe-smegging-lievable!

Castle Windows rules. I'm guessing I'll have even more nice things to say this coming weekend. Granted this will temper my Friday night plans a bit, but who cares? I'll be able to open and close my smegging windows for the first time since I moved into the house! That's fantastic! Cooling bill/heating bill go down, the noise reduction goes up, and I can have a house with a cross breeze if I am so inclined! It'll be a good day.

So think Castle Windows for all your windows needs! Small jobs, large jobs, it matters not! Castle Windows is your friendly window company. Plug plug plug plug plug! :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gimmie info... I have 9 windows to replace!

3:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home