Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, February 12, 2007

3 was my magic number...

And on a D20 that sucks. Especially when you're rolling a Fort save vs. turning to stone. I managed to do that FOUR FUCKING TIMES in a single gaming session rolling a 3 each time. I also lost an entire winter wolf pack (137 hp each) to being turned to stone and two freaking bloodhulk crushers (360 hp each), which are like the ultimate killing machines for me at my level, got stoned too all due to rolling a 6 or less on the die for each individual creature. A combat that could have taken four rounds dragged out into maybe ten to fifteen rounds, me being stone for most of it thus meaning that half our party spent most of their time near dead (or less undead, whatever) since I'm a fairly critical healer for our party. All in all, the dice gods had something against me. The only natural 20 I had was on a Knowledge Religion check for Christ's sake. Ugh. As least my dice are getting a nice break too since I'll be in Boston and unable to make the next game. Turns out both me and the other party healer won't be around, meaning that my party (motto: "we put the BASH in subtle") has to hope and pray that the only other possible healer is around that night or else there'll be a lot of XP loss for that gaming session. Poor bastards. In review: I hate the number 3.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow Steve... you're a dork.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home