Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Snow is a distinct maybe

I've been outside lately, and it was snowing out there most of that time. However, according to all the weather reports I've seen, no one is quite sure what's going to happen. I've heard that nothing but light flurries will be seen, that there will be heavier snow turning to an ice storm later, that there will be snow and ice followed by rain, and many other combinations of the three. Seems no one is really sure wtf is going on with the weather right now. I, obviously, am hoping for enough snow to take a day off due to the state of emergency that will have to be called for me to actually stay home from work. That seems unlikely, but who knows? Perhaps the snow gods will smile upon me. Or even the dangerous ice gods. Whatever gets me out of work, I'm happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home