Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Best quotes I've seen in a long time

Don't worry about avoiding temptation... as you grow older, it will avoid you.
-- Winston Churchill

I had a rose named after me and I was very flattered. But I was not pleased to read the description in the catalog: "No good in a bed, but fine against a wall."
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

My wife has a slight impediment in her speech. Every now and then she stops to breathe.
-- Jimmy Durante

Money can't buy you happiness .. but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery.
-- Spike Milligan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home