Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Saturday, December 30, 2006

odd coincidence

So I'm finallly getting around to starting on my fourth K book, and I writing this lovely part where K and his new mercenary friends are in Peru stealing some information from a drug-lord in Peru. In picturing the scene I pictured this lovely villa that you may remember from a movie called Bedazzled. While I'm writing this scene, I pop on the tv and, lo and behold, Bedazzled is on tv. That's just freaky.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::laughter:: That is funny. That type of thing happens to me much more often than I'd care for, really...

10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home