Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Sunday, December 24, 2006

A typical X-mas

While I'm sure many other people in this country are busy enjoying the season with their families, spending time spreading xmas joy or whatever, I am spreading xmas evil. Well, spreading it mostly to me, but I'm definitely spreading it. I am watching the Most Horrible Christmas Ever. I assume most of you know what that is, but for those of you who don't, it's the Invader Zim xmas special. There are so many things fucked up about this particular show it's not even funny, but they pulled out all the stops for this episode.

Zim, the alien, creates a AI Santa suit in an effort to take over the world. His theme song is, "Bow down, bow down, before the power of Santa, or be crushed, be crushed, by his jolly Boots of Doom." Though Zim makes progress, eventually he loses control of the santa suit which goes insane and starts destroying things, people, and places. It's fantastic.

Here's hoping everyone has a truly nice 25th of December for whatever reason they have a good day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home