Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, December 28, 2006

The no Wii blues poem.

T'was the day after Christmas and I'm sad to say,
I got no Wii on this past Christmas day.
My parents, you see, had tried very hard,
But the stores had sold out, both near here and far.
My sister's fiance, both noble and true,
Gave the Wii Zelda game and a book sudoku
To his soon to be kin already impressed
Enough to have given a Nintendo DS.
So there on the table my Wii game does rest
unopened, unused, and lonely at best.
I've gone to some stores and looked here and there
But, so shocking to say, no Wii's anywhere.
Never you fear, the Wii will be mine!
Desperation demands I end with this rhyme.


That's my poem for the year. Maybe the decade. I guess we'll just have to see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home