Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

A few things before I leave...


  • First, I saw the Protector (the new Tony Jaa movie of Ong Bak fame), and I thought of a great new title for it: "Tony Jaa brutalizes every mother-fucking thing he touches plus there's elephants."

  • I'm watching the movie Crank and I'm 11 minutes into it and already enjoying the hell out of it, partially because the movie has the band the Refused in it.

  • This great line: "...because if I knew where Ricky Verona was I'd probably be there right now beating the Gucci off his ass."

  • Another great line: "You don't understand, I'm really dying here!" "You're saying this is medicinal use coke, is that what you're saying?"


I'm wonder how the next 77 minutes of Crank is going top that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home