Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Oh there's already more!


  • "What, then you're gonna rape my grandmother? Blah blah fucking blah."

  • "What are you doing?" "Driving through a mall, cops are chasing me." (He's literally driving through a mall. The inside of the mall. Think Blues Brothers. There you go.)

  • After throwing a turban garbed cab driver out of his car, he yells "Al Qeada!" Grandmothers kick the poor man's ass. Brilliant.


That was in the first 22 minutes of the movie. I'm going to stop spoling bits of the movie now, but goddamn is this entertaining.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home