Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Friday, June 15, 2007

Book info!

First and foremost I'd like to report that my manuscript for my first book is in the hands of he who may become my new publisher! The best bookstore owner ever handed off the goods at some point recently, and now it's just waiting to see what the publisher guy says about my book. If he hates it, at least I finally got it all the way to a publisher. If he likes it, well, then my life should get much more interesting for a while. I will, of course, update here as I get more information.

Second and aftermost, the FBO has expressed an interest in moving onto my second book which means it's time for me to give my second book the resounding edit it deserves. I'm going to be bringing my second book up to manuscript quality levels and getting it printed and bound for the editing process and I'm going to be doing this soon!

Seems that getting my new laptop was very well timed! He he... Like I really needed more reasons to like my new favorite toy. :)




1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

::laughter:: You are so very cute. And, not that I haven't told you this in person all ready, but congrats! This is awesome.
Much love!

11:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home