Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, November 20, 2006

Ahh...

Today as I left work, I took a deep breath of truly cold air and for the first time in a while enjoyed the weather. Call me a freak but I love cold weather. Hell my favorite time of year to visit Boston is February! Even my friends who live there think I'm nuts. I don't care, I love the cold. Why? Because I can put on more layers till I am nice and toasty; because I like to drink hot chocolate by a fire; because cold encourages people to huddle together for warmth; because I love snow. You like summer? Good for you. I'll take red noses, scarves, and silly winter hats any day.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude... I'm right there with you. Cold means all the good things in life. Hot means shit.

Boo hot, yay cold!

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home