Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

Loopy

Though this may come as something of a surprise to some of you, I went on the Loop last night. Yes, the Halloween Loop was more or less everything I expected. Though being among the masses that much isn't exactly my idea of heaven, I did go out dressed as the Joker which had the effect of creeping out a lot of people, so that was a ton of fun. I was dragged out by my sister and her fiance, but I made the best of it by hanging out with people who were fun and meeting a few new people. Yes, even I meet new people occasionally. I even remember one of their names. Today I awoke with a smidgen of a hangover, but I beat it into submission with the proper application of Gatorade and FF7.

We also pre-partied for the loop by playing beer pong at my sister's soon to be domicile that her fiance is currently living in. I was at least reasonably good at beer pong since my sister and I had gotten in plenty of practice the night before. And we'd gotten quite hammered in the process. My plan of going over, having dinner, and then going home to deal with bleaching and dying my hair became a night of get drunk and forget about all that stuff you were planning to do. Worked out find in the end. My hair was green on time, and now it's multi-hued dark reds and purples. Slightly more work appropriate.

For those of you who know what I'm talking about, you surely feel my pain: I have the Golden Saucer theme stuck in my head. Yuck.

In other news I finally beat the game Psychonauts the other day. It's easily the best game you've never heard of. It's demented, hilarious, and very fun to play. I wish it would get itself a sequel, but the dismal sales for the game don't seem to give it much of a chance. Woe, oh, woe is me. Fortunately I can assuage my pain with the many other games I've been putting off. I also now have a serious chunk of coin in the form of games to sell back at GameStop, so I won't have to spend any money on video games for a while. That's good, because I need new DS games in a serious way, and I definitely shouldn't be spending any money.

Part of why I'm not spending money right now is that I just picked up a nice new trench coat. I've needed one for well over a year, possibly two, so it's nice to finally have one. It's a trifle large on me, but I really don't care. It's hella warm, looks very good, and it's soft enough that the ladies will like it, so that's all I really need. Yes it's black. Duh.

Now I must go eat the dinner that my sister has cooked. If I type much more she may kill me, so I'm off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home