Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I Am Legend alternate ending

For those of you who saw I Am Legend and thought everything was brilliant save the last twenty minutes, here is an alternate ending to the movie. I'm not gonna spoil anything save to say that this ending is FAR superior to the original ending as it actually resolves much of the details unresolved by the theatrical release ending and finished what was obviously started earlier in the movie. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home