Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Lunesta trial: Day Two: Epic fail!

Fuck this. I don't want to eat, I'm tired, I have a headache, my post nasal drip is out of control, and I spent at least a couple of hours this morning, awake, rolling around trying unsuccessfully to try to get back to sleep. And this is day two! Imagine the fun I'd have tomorrow as the sleep deprivation starts to kick in. I'm still, technically, getting enough sleep to be considered "fine" by most people's standards. Well, fuck that, fuck this, back on the the hardcore drugs for a while. It's time to call the psychiatrist and say, "I know we normally wait much longer between meetings, but I gots a problem here." And to call my drug company and bitch at them directly until they actually answer my questions. Lots of fun on the phone for me. Whee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home