Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

One very odd complaint about the new phone

Once in a while, if I shut off the phone while it's vibrating, it sustains that vibration until I turn the phone back on again. Just now I decided to see how long the little bugger would go if I ignored it, and it was still going after a fifteen seconds. Maybe the next time I'm trying to kill the battery on it I'll try to trick it into going into über vibrate again! That's me, turning weird quirks into upsides!

Ugh. Whatever happened to the depressed cynical me? Damn these silver linings!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had a ool ip for two years. i checked it once and showed as a static ip. last month ool changed it to a sticky changing ip. i found the ip ool took from me at a location in main. to a road runner isp. assigned as astatic ip. ool says i never had one. then i found a ool add on the net where it says with optimum boost you get a static ip for your domain. now ool says i need a businessaccount for a static ip. im sitimg here thinking if i should take leagal action..

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home