Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, February 21, 2008

bad news for me

Got my first "no" response from the publisher yesterday. My short story has been declined for their anthology. However, it wasn't just some "story bad, fuck off" mail I got, it was a personalized letter that included some suggestions on how to gussy up future submissions if they are to be considered. That implies that he wants me to submit again, which is an upside. I still haven't talked to FBO yet, but I'm sure he'll have words of wisdom for me. And possibly other publishers to submit the story to... See? Upsides. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home