Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Monday, February 04, 2008

it's like karma or something

I won the blocks football pool for the Superbowl, much to the amusement and irritation of my fellow coworkers. I didn't even watch the game. I was busy doing everything in my power to make my next D&D character as bad-ass (and confusing) as possible, which took all damn night, when I got the call explaining that, not only was the game on, but also that I was inline to win the pool. Very strange. One nice part is that I played the absolute minimum bet, so my payout for the game was rather damn good. However, the best part was that this payout will offset my recent vehicular woes rather nicely, allowing me a little more leeway for the month. Strange luck or karma, I'll take what I can get. Go... one second... Giants? Yes, they won. Go Giants!

I never thought I'd ever have to say that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home