Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

more Scientology cult stuff

After posting that creepy anti-Scientology video ("we are anonymous. we are legion."), I decided I should check out a recent BBC report on Scientology from the show Panorama, called "Scientology and Me". You can find it here or on YouTube, and I highly suggest you watch it. Now, I knew before I saw this video that Scientology is a cult, is creepy, and is theoretically dangerous, but now, after watching their tactics as reported by that show, I understand where that first video is coming from. I get why an anonymous group would feel the need to get down and dirty enough to take on the so-called Church of Scientology. The Cult of Scientology needs to be destroyed.

Now I have neither the time nor the inclination to go try to infiltrate the Cult of Scientology in an attempt to bring it down from the inside. I, also, wouldn't be very good at pretending I wasn't disgusted or just entertained by their ludicrous actions, so they'd probably see right through me anyway. But I will do my part, however small, in fighting this underhanded and evil cult, by spreading the information I have seen and read. Here is more information on the Cult of Scientolgy.

Watch, read, and listen. Then tell someone else. I am not anonymous, nor am I legion, but I am behind their cause. I hope you are too. Let's bring this ridiculous, immoral, and evil Cult to its knees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home