Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

wacky spinning lady

Here's the wacky spinning lady.

If you don't feel like listening to the girl explaining things, here's the deal. When you first look at the lady spinning, she will clearly be spinning in one direction. However, and I have managed this several times so I'm not completely nuts, you can actually change the direction in which she is spinning. Say what? Seriously, try it and help convince me I haven't lost my mind. I found the only way to get her to spin in the other direction that being counter-clockwise, was to stare at the reflection of her foot and start to convince my brain I was seeing the opposite. I've seen her spinning left and right. Can you mangage the same feat?

Fuck, this is creepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home