Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Short Story update

Got an email from the publisher that basically said that he had received so many submissions of sufficient quality, that it he had not been able to read all the submissions yet and apologized for any inconvenience. Which might just mean that he's already read mine and it's being considered. I'm going to look at this optimistically and hope mine is one of the high quality ones he mentioned. That way, even if my story isn't ultimately included in the anthology, he already thinks of my writing as high quality, which gives my novel an even better chance than before. This could be very good news for me. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home