Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

The Lunesta Trial: Day One

Due to the cost of Seroquel going up by 500% this year, I am forced to look to new options to see if I can't cut back my costs to some vaguely reasonable level. This is my story.

Day One: The old familiar feelings are back. Light sleep, marked by frequent awakenings and long periods of time waiting to fall back asleep; irritating burps; a large increase in my post nasal drip... Yeah, this is looking swell so far. I'm not sure I'll make it a week on this stuff. I'll give it at least another day, but my hopes aren't exactly high that this is going to be a very fun week. This don't work, I talk to my psychiatrist to see if he's got other cheap suggestions. If not, I may just be plain old fucked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home