Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Was the black eye worth it?

I think I minded my black eye much less than other people minded it really. It was only annoying when it was all swollen and I had to ice it into submission. It never really hurt all that much. Well, except when my sister's dog went in for a closer look and clubbed her face into my eye. That hurt. Otherwise I was fine.

The question that normally followed "what the fuck is up with your eye?", following my explanation of Kung Fu test was, "did you pass the test?". Yes. Yes I did. Not only did I pass the test, apparently I had the highest score in the entire school. I neither noticed this or really would have cared about it, but a couple of other students made mention of it, so I thought that was cool. I now have a red belt. That's either really cool (as I like red) or prophetic implying that I'll be bleeding a lot with this belt. Blood's not so bad, though I do prefer it when it's not my own. Oh well, I learn snake now, and as far as I'm concerned that's worth a little blood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home