Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I got a shiner

Kung Fu Test this evening. Not my favorite thing ever, but I got through it. The only really interesting part about it is that when the sparring section of my test came up, I got me a nice shiner. Yeah, real nice shiner. Don't you worry, I got him back. Boy did I get him back. And I didn't leave marks. :)

Anyway, I got beat up and stuff, so I'm probably gonna use this as a lovely excuse to not go to work for a day. Been using cold packs to try to keep the swelling down and that's as much of a joy as you can imagine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home