Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Friday, August 03, 2007

Color me shocked. I think that's yellow.

So everyone seems to like my short story. I really wasn't expecting that, but hey, I'll take what I can get. Even FBO said that nothing needed to change in the story other than my atrocious grammar and spastic comma use. I basically just have to polish the mistakes my editors were kind enough to point out and then it's ready to submit! Which is apparantly next weekend. There's gonna be a signing and, on top of getting some books signed, I also intend to meet my hopefully soon to be publisher and get some points of some kind. I may even get to submit my story right then and there. Should be an interesting weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home