Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I should never let my sister touch my computer

I had my sister, her husband, and my father for a good old-fasioned dinner the other night. I did so because my sister gave me the following choice: none. Anyway, I got some steaks, potatoes, broccoli, and made my favorite dinner: steak with potatoes and broccoli with ice cream for desert. Mmm... As excellent guests, both my sister and her husband and my father brought me beer. The crowing choice here was my father's Heineken Draft Keg (boy do I wish I got paid to plug their shit) that was only 50% foam. Moving on, we killed the keg, mostly after my father left, and my sister decided to "improve" on my computer's background. So she drew me a very strange looking girl thing in garrish colors as my background. Displeased with that, she then drew Picasso's words nightmare with boobies. When that failed to do the trick, she finally opted to draw a happy sun, on a blue sky, with dicks falling from the air, "homo" sky art, and a gay rainbow, and I think you know what I mean when you say gay rainbow.

The moral of today's story: never let my sister get drunk and start drawing on my computer.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You tease! I demand screen-shots! I want to see some dick on this blog!

6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha-ha!

Molly gave Steve cock.

9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home