Sails & Sorcery

Kung Fu-ool's Comments

The best place to think out loud! A public forum where your minor errors can be magnified to incredible failures when your readers wildly misinterpret what you write.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Wilmington, Delaware, United States

A friend of mine convinced me to start this blog. Oh what an adventure it's been ever since.

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A test of self control.

I now own Halo 3, yet I am still at work. The most highly hyped game of modern history, one I desperately want to play, and I am still at work. I'm even going to Tai Chi tonight and sticking around for the stretching class before going home and popping in the game. I was going to bring the game and leave it on my desk so I could look at it and occasionally fondle the box, maybe glance through the manual a little, but I decided against that. It's torture enough to sit here waiting. I almost wonder if when I reveal I have Halo 3 but I'm going to take class tonight anyway all the sudden I'll find myself at home with all the guys at the Fu school raptly watching as I blow away elites. That would be rather surreal.

Anyway, I am going to get back to work and see how fast I can make the next few hours go by...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh right... I hear that's a big deal. Then again, in my opinion, the only good thing about Halo was "Red v. Blue" anyway :-)

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home